Enjoy pictures of Paris, Strasbourg and Colmar
Nice Places to visit in Paris:
- Eiffel Tower & Concorde: Go to the top of Eiffel tower and enjoy the view
- Montmatre: There is where many Artists used to have their studios.
- Champs Elysees: Cafes, Cinemas and fun.
- Louvre Museum: Must see Monalisa
These are fun activities that you can do in Strasbourg:
- Les Petite France:Discover the old town of Strasbourg on Foot. It is located on the Grande Ile (large island) surrounded by Ill River. Grande Ile, which means large Island, has been declared by UNESCO as WorldThe Palais Rohan: It’s is divided in to three museums. The first one is State Apartments and Museum of Decorative Arts, the second one is Fine Arts Museum and and the third which is the last one is Archaeological Museum.
- Strasbourg Historical Museum: This museum presents the history of the city.
- Take Boat-Tours on Ill river: The journey lasts for one hour and ten minutes and the starting point of the journey is the landing stage of Palais Rohan. Commentaries are available many languages such as French, English, Germany, etc.
- Take mini-tram tour: it departs from Place du Chateau. The tour lets you discover the old town of Strasbourg. Commentaries are available in different languages as well. Take mini-tram tour: it departs from Place du Chateau. The tour lets you discover the old town of Strasbourg. Commentaries are available in different languages as well.